[ovs-discuss] question of the installation of open vswitch

Cain NG cain.ng83 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 09:59:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

My current Linux distribution is Centos 5.4 (kernel: 2.6.18-164.e15xen). I
would like to ask about what's the different if I do the command
"./configure --with-126=/lib/modules/`uname -r`/build"(build kernel module)
and just "./configure". I'm afraid it will affect my testing if i do not
include open vswitch into the kernel. or could you please provided more
instruction that install open vswitch in my Linux environment? thanks!

B.R,
Cain