[ovs-discuss] ovs config reset after reboot Xen Server 5.6.0

楊皓中(Mulder Yang) muldery at hitrontech.com
Wed Sep 8 08:41:47 UTC 2010

Dear all:

Every time my ovs config will be reset after I reboot my XenServer.

Is that my installation was incorrect? Or because I didn’t run some commands ?

Thanks for your indly help.

 *** Hitron Technologies Inc
 *** Hitron Technologies Inc. Email ConfidentialityNotice ***

Thiselectronic message and any attachments are confidential and may be legallyprivileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intendedrecipient, please do not disclose the contents to anyone, and immediately:notify the sender by e-mail; delete the message and any attachments from yourcomputer system; and destroy all hard copies. Thank you for your cooperation.Copyright Hitron Technologies Inc. 2010 - All Rights Reserved.