[ovs-discuss] QoS config in Xen Server 5.6.0

楊皓中(Mulder Yang) muldery at hitrontech.com
Fri Sep 10 01:04:32 UTC 2010

Dear all:

Why I follow the cookbook in OVS website to config my QoS on Xen Server is not work?

I can entry the QoS command and I saw the QoS config in ovs Interface DB , but it is not work.

Is there anything I should check or verify again?

Thanks for your kindly help.

 *** Hitron Technologies Inc
 *** Hitron Technologies Inc. Email ConfidentialityNotice ***

Thiselectronic message and any attachments are confidential and may be legallyprivileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intendedrecipient, please do not disclose the contents to anyone, and immediately:notify the sender by e-mail; delete the message and any attachments from yourcomputer system; and destroy all hard copies. Thank you for your cooperation.Copyright Hitron Technologies Inc. 2010 - All Rights Reserved.