[ovs-discuss] Reg Error while inserting the openvswitch_mod

Aniruddha Kadne akadne at asu.edu
Wed Sep 22 21:19:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am Aniruddha from Arizona State University, Az. I am trying to set up a
cloud network using Citrix XenServer 5.6, which uses openvswitch. When I try
to */etc/init.d/openvswitch start* on any XenServer, it gives me following
error.

Inserting openvswitch module FATAL: Error inserting openvswitch_mod
(/lib/modules/2.6.27.42-0.1.1.xs5.6.0.44.111158xen/kernel/net/openvswitch/openvswitch_mod.ko):
Address already in use

Could you please guide me regarding this?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Aniruddha Kadne