[ovs-discuss] Limit on no of datapath(bridges) in an vswitch

Vishal Swarankar vishal.swarnkar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 11:55:13 UTC 2010

I could create only 252 bridges using ovs-vsctl ( although ovs-vsctl did not
crash/error msg after that and keep on adding bridges, but brctl/ifconfig
does not identify more than 252 bridges)

I have one eth and one loopback, so a total of 254 network devices. I tried
ifconfig -a , but I dont see any other device. Where am I missing the rest 2
network interfaces ?

thanks
Vishal