[ovs-discuss] Monitoring of openVswitch

Benoit ML ben42ml at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:11:05 UTC 2011

Hello,

Nice news !

I've seen that the pdf of ovs-vswitchd.conf.db have been updated ;)

>From my point of view the most needed will be the ability to do some
"natural HA, like spanning tree or something similar.
I've seen the rhel spec file. Thanks !  (for now I don't use this one).
When I talk of rhel "support" it's more about kernel/code
validation/compilation on the 2.6.32 modified by Redhat.

Sorry the C kernel code is out of my range ...

Impatient to test the new release to see perf improuvement :)

Thanks you !

Regards,