[ovs-discuss] newbie question: main function of openvswitch

Tahir Rauf tahir.rauf1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 05:51:19 UTC 2011

Hi

I am a newbie to openvswitch. As a starting point, I was looking at the
'actual' main function of openvswitch. I found around 35 main functions in
the code (the most of them belongs to 'test'). But there are also many other
main() functions, like in ovs-appctl.c, ovs-controller.c, ovs-discover.c,
ovs-dpctl.c, ovs-kill.c, ovs-ofctl.c, ovs-brcompatd.c and ovs-vswitchd.c. I
am wondering that which one of them is actual main() function.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance :).

Regards