[ovs-discuss] Running userspace as nonroot

Aaron Rosen arosen at clemson.edu
Fri Apr 8 18:38:12 UTC 2011

Hello, I just did a fresh checkout and when I try to do ovsdb-tool create I
get the following:

syntax error: failed to parse "vswitchd/vswitch.ovsschema" as ovsdb schema:
Parsing database schema failed: Member 'cksum' and 1 other member are
present but not allowed here.

http://pastebin.com/Ztv18QbU <-- full output

Thanks,

Aaron