[ovs-discuss] QoS in OVS compared to tc

Syed Akbar Mehdi akbar.mehdi at seecs.nust.edu.pk
Wed Aug 17 00:35:39 UTC 2011

As a follow-up question to this, does OVS use tc at the backend to configure
queues? I ask this because lets say I want to configure queues using tc and
then somehow have them reflected in the OVS configuration database, so that
later I can map flows to these queues (e.g. using Openflow). Is this
possible?

Thanks,
Akbar

--