[ovs-discuss] problem in Installation !

Surendran P mprsuren at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 15:42:36 UTC 2011

Hi Ben,
  thanks for your response. Interesting thing here is, I can see other
binaries accessible but not ovsdb-server as shown below.
Yeah, I ran 'make install'.

*root at click2:/home/click2/Openflow/openvswitch-0.90.7# ovs-*
*ovs-appctl      ovs-cfg-mod     ovs-discover    ovs-kill        ovs-ofctl
      ovs-vswitchd    *
*ovs-brcompatd   ovs-controller  ovs-dpctl       ovs-monitor     ovs-pki
      ovs-wdt         *
*root at click2:/home/click2/Openflow/openvswitch-0.90.7# ovs-*

i have installed directories in the PATH and that's why, I can see the
binaries as mentioned above.
There should be something else missing !
Please correct me I'm wrong.

Thanks,
Surendran