[ovs-discuss] MAC address rule blocking failure

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Thu Dec 22 18:45:37 UTC 2011

OK.  So it seems that MAC learning entries are expiring in cases where
we expect them to persist.  I can look into that, if you can give me
some more details; to start, the version of OVS involved.  (I think
that you might have already given detail to our support team in
parallel; I'm trying to find out how I get direct access to that
information.)

Let me reiterate that the "normal" action isn't an effective way to
enforce ACLs.  Nevertheless, there appears to be a bug that I should
investigate here.

Thanks,

Ben.