[ovs-discuss] OpenvSwitch port mirroring virtual interfaces to physical interface

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Mon Feb 21 08:04:22 UTC 2011

What version of OVS are you using?  Are you using the distribution tarball or the latest from git?  What do you see when you run "ovs-dpctl dump-flows br0" when it should be mirroring?  You should see any entry for both the destination and mirror port(s).  Try it with both the case that does and does not work to see if they look different.  You may also want to check the logs for any strange messages.

--Justin