[ovs-discuss] Open vSwitch, WLAN and bonding

kk yap yapkke at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 14 18:12:46 UTC 2011

Hi,

You can overwrite the mac address of the wireless interface to all
packet to go through.  Most cards allow you to do it, though the USB
and PCMCIA ones sometimes refuse to change their mac address.  This
problem exists when the interface is in managed mode.  If it is in
master mode, I do not think this is an issue.

Just my two cents.

Regards
KK