[ovs-discuss] Connecting two open vswitches on different hosts

Aniruddha Laud trojan.of.troy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:31:58 UTC 2011

I am following the cookbook at http://openvswitch.org/?page_id=146 . I don't
want to create one single bridge, but I want to be able to have open
vswitches running on different hosts and still be able to talk to each
other. In short, I want to remove the eth0 - eth0 connection mentioned in
the cookbook and replace it with a tunnel if possible, so that a VM on host1
can communicate with a VM on host2.