[ovs-discuss] Openvswitch first packets losts ?

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Wed Jul 6 08:16:39 UTC 2011

On Jul 5, 2011, at 8:40 PM, Sébastien Riccio wrote:

> I've rm'ed and recreated the conf.db file and restarted from scratch with the exact same setup as described in
> my previous mails, and now it's wokring good.  I don't get it... :)
>
> Sorry about that false problem.

It doesn't sound like a false problem if you were experiencing it.  From the tables you listed, I didn't see anything that would explain that delay, and I've not heard anyone else having that problem.  Did you say in IRC that you were running an unmodified 1.1.1 release (and not from the master branch, which I believe you downloaded for your Linux 3.0.0 testing)?  Had you previously tried restarting ovs-vswitchd with that database to see if the problem persisted?  Is there anything interesting in your OVS logs?

--Justin