[ovs-discuss] How to read filename.man pages in OVS code

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Fri Jul 22 07:07:45 UTC 2011

I assume you mean files like "lib/daemon-syn.man".  These are snippets of man pages that are included in other "real" man pages.  For example, that daemon-syn one is included the ovsdb-client and ovsdb-server man pages.  This allows common snippets to be written in one location and used elsewhere.  You shouldn't need to look at them directly, as the man pages for things that need them will already include them.

--Justin