[ovs-discuss] openvswitch-1.1.1.tar.gz problem

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Mon Jun 13 16:32:54 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 05:58:29PM +0800, ??????(Crab) wrote:
> /bin/mkdir -p /usr/local/openvswitch/var/run/openvswitch
> /bin/mkdir -p /usr/local/openvswitch/share/openvswitch/pki
> /bin/mkdir -p /usr/local/openvswitch/var/log/openvswitch
> make[3]: *** No rule to make target `ovs-install-data-local', needed by `install-data-local'.  Stop.

I can see what caused this error.  Thank you for reporting it.  I will
fix it.

> 5:/usr/local/openvswitch/sbin/ovs-vswitchd unix:/usr/local/openvswitch/var/run/openvswitch/db.sock
> then linux system kernel reported error below ,and linux system died.

Thank you for reporting this problem, but there is not enough
information to investigate it.  You gave us some of the error message,
but there should have been much more.  Can you send us the entire
error message?  (If you can't cut-and-paste it for some reason,
sending a photograph of the screen is a reasonable alternative.)

Thanks,

Ben.