[ovs-discuss] Grouping GRE interfaces' flow with tun_id

el05682 el05682 at mail.ntua.gr
Wed Jun 22 01:46:12 UTC 2011

 Thanx for the quick reply. Got that, but I still haven't solved my
 problem though.

 Is there any way to group the packet flow without sacrificing the L2
 lookup?
 I think that the flows to multiple ports (i.e. ovs-ofctl add-flow br0
 in_port=3,actions=output:1,2)
 skip this lookup.
 I was thinking to add a fake bridge, remove the tag value,
 and add the ports there. Would this provided the desired result?
 Are there other alternatives?