[ovs-discuss] Forwarding between Multiple interfaces Openflow

Aaron Rosen arosen at clemson.edu
Tue Mar 1 03:39:28 UTC 2011

Hi Ben Thanks for your reply,

I have one more question, If dp0 receives a packet that is not ip
protocol 0x800 but instead is an IPIP packet would there be any reason
why it wouldn't forward the packet to the controller as a packet-in
event rather than sending an ICMP protocol not support packet?

I'm using openvswitch-1.1.0pre2.tar.gz

Thanks,

Aaron

P.S I'm pretty sure this isn't an OVS problem but more of me not
configuring something correctly.

--
Aaron O. Rosen
Masters Student - Network Communication