[ovs-discuss] Forwarding between Multiple interfaces Openflow

Aaron Rosen arosen at clemson.edu
Tue Mar 1 06:13:42 UTC 2011

Hi Ben,

For some reason that added route does not send packets to the dp0
interface. (Any idea's? I'm still looking around. I enabled
log_martians on everything and nothing is showing up there).

Once that packet gets to dp0 I can have the controller set the packet
to have the client (192.168.1.3) ip address.

Thanks again!

Aaron

--
Aaron O. Rosen