[ovs-discuss] ovs and libvirt

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Wed May 4 05:17:48 UTC 2011

Hi, Jen-Wei.  We haven't made any decisions about removing support for bridge compatibility.  We had an internal discussion about this earlier today, and libvirt support was brought up as a possible issue.  Before we remove support from the distribution, we'll make sure to seek input from the community.  We should be able to find some time to fix the bugs Ben mentioned before long.

Thank you for giving your feedback and making us aware of your use-case!

--Justin