[ovs-discuss] add-queue in ovs-dpctl

Anil Vishnoi vishnoianil at gmail.com
Tue May 3 20:03:03 UTC 2011

Hi Team,

I want to use the Qos feature openflow vswitch provides using the queue's .I
am using the kernel module based vswitch implementation.

I am using open vSwitch 1.1.0 pre2 version of the vswitch.

I looked at the option of ovs-ofctl utility and it shows me the action of
enqueue,but ovs-dpctl doesn't show me the option of add-queue.

So i am not sure how should i create a queue on specific port? is there any
other utility which does this?

or is this something which is not supported in kernel mode vswitch or may be
in this version

Anil