[ovs-discuss] add-queue in ovs-dpctl

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Wed May 4 05:32:39 UTC 2011

Ben and I already responded to this on the openflow-discuss mailing list:

	https://mailman.stanford.edu/pipermail/openflow-discuss/2011-May/002183.html

The short answer for others is that one can use the "tc" command, directly interface with the QoS and Queue tables in the database, or follow the example in the ovs-vsctl man page.

--Justin