[ovs-discuss] Anti-spoof rules with vlans on XCP (XENSERVER)...

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Thu May 5 07:28:18 UTC 2011

I think Ben is suggesting that you may have a controller configured, even if you're not running one.  Do you see anything when you run the following?

	ovs-vsctl get-controller xapi5

I don't know that the behavior changed, but you can change the fail mode to not "fail open" by running the following:

	ovs-vsctl set-fail-mode xapi5 secure

--Justin