[ovs-discuss] open vswitch traffic through ethernet switches

ahmad numan numan252 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 20:11:52 UTC 2011

Below is my topology.
 [image: topology.JPG]
Without switch the bridge configuration works fine and two machine ping each
other. As I configure bridge on two machines connected through switch, there
is no successful ping between machines. without configuring the bridge the
both machines ping each other. pinging stops as i add eth0 of any machine to
open vswitch bridge.  Please note that FC 13 means fedora core 13 and the
network is same with network mask 255.255.252.0.

Ahmed Bilal