[ovs-discuss] error message with connection to openflow controller

ahmad numan numan252 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:45:11 UTC 2011

It appears fairly frequently. Secondly I want to block a tcp port number
(50000). I added following flow

ovs-ofctl add-flow br0
idle_timeout=0,tcp,tp_src=50000,tp_dst=50000,action=drop

but this port is not blocked (I executed a server client application that
communicates on this port number). Is this issue related to error or it is
due to erroneous configuration.

Ahmed Bilal