[ovs-discuss] how to install ovs with openflow on Xenserver?

张灿 zhangc at buptnet.edu.cn
Sat Nov 5 14:49:12 UTC 2011

Dear there,

since I didn't find a Q&A email address or something, I send to this address to ask the question.

I installed ovs on Xenserver 5.6 SP2 successfully following the INSTALL.XenServer document, and then I find that the openflow component is not installed as default. My team and I want to use this feature to do some experiments, but I can't figure out how to install the openflow component.

so, would you please give me a detailed document of how to install ovs with openflow on xenserver?

thanks in advance and await your reply.

John Can
zhangc at buptnet.edu.cn