[ovs-discuss] Enabling user defined preprocessing definitions during compilation of OVS 1.2.2

Ramana Reddy gtvrreddy at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 06:31:04 UTC 2011

Thank you very much Ben for your reply. I have one more doubt regarding how
to add our own
files( Assume that it is in the ovs/lib directory and the files are
dpif-mine.c and dpif-mine.h) to
automake.mk file in ovs/lib directory without adding immediately after the
existing ovs/lib files.

I mean, is it possible to write some thing like below in automake.mk file,
after adding AC_DEFINE([Ramana], [1], [Enable Ramana's extensions.]) to
configure.ac, so that it controls both modified code in the existing files,
as well
as the newly added files to OVS.

if Ramana
lib_libopenvswitch_a_SOURCES += \