[ovs-discuss] Fwd: Rhel 6.1 - openvswitch 1.2.2 - network commutation between physical and virtual - doesn't work

Benoit ML ben42ml at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 10:13:26 UTC 2011

Hey,

Thank for the answer.  I'have the same matter with bnx2x on rhel6.1 ...

In the H3C documentation there is a subject about vlan (thank to Leland) :
"The default VLAN IDs of the Trunk ports on the local and peer devices
must be the same. Otherwise, packets cannot be transmitted properly."
What did you think about that ?

>From your point of view what will be the best manner to have the thing works
?  I've tested the last driver be2net from Emulex without  success ...
Eventually I can use another linux distribution ?

Thank you in advance

Regards,

--
--