[ovs-discuss] Scalability Questions in High-Density Virtualisation Environments

Benoit ML ben42ml at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 11:47:46 UTC 2011

Hello,

I'm permit to ask you, what's your network architecture ?  How many tunnel
?  Did you do a mesh ? centralised Vswitch ? And last but not least, how do
you do commutation between physical and virtual world ? ;)

For know, here, we have a centralised Vswitch  :
        - commutation between physical and virtual world
        - end point for all hypervisors GRE tunnels

Regards,

Benoit