[ovs-discuss] Bad OpenFlow buffer IDs, etc.

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Mon Oct 17 14:52:43 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 07:09:15AM -0700, Murphy McCauley wrote:
> I've got some problems with Open vSwitch on a little ARM-based machine
> (32 bit, little endian).  I've tried to set it up exactly the same as I
> have on x86, but I'm getting somewhat different (and problematic)
> results.

What version of OVS are you using?  I'll note that Open vSwitch 1.2.1
passed the testsuite on armel:
        https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=openvswitch&suite=sid
whereas I haven't tried the Git master version on a RISC architecture in
ages.

The testsuite wouldn't necessarily find a problem, but it's still a good
start.