[ovs-discuss] tunnel between open vswitch on xenservers

terryxing xingtianyi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 04:25:34 UTC 2011

Thanks for your timely reply.

I actually did not send any data manually by myself. Yes, the gre tunnel
should not send that much traffic.

I will use wireshark to check what is going on there.

Thanks very much.

--
Best regards,

Tianyi Xing (邢天翼)

PhD Student, Research & Teaching Associate
SNAC:Secure Networking and Computing group
School of Computing, Informatics, and Decision Systems Engineering
Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering,
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85281, USA
Cell: (+1) 480-678-3090