[ovs-discuss] precedence of QoS

Ben Pfaff blp at nicira.com
Mon Oct 31 17:24:44 UTC 2011

I think that you could get that effect with the HTB qdisc if you set a
small min-rate for each queue, a high max-rate, and then use the
priority setting to control precedence.

You can use other qdiscs that support precedence, if you like, too,
it's just that OVS doesn't have built-in support for configuring them.