[ovs-discuss] OpenVswitch and VLAN

Doude doudouyam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 06:56:54 UTC 2011

I've got two Ethernet cards:  Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme II
BCM5708S Gigabit Ethernet
They use the driver bnx2 version 2.0.21 on kernel 2.6.38.

I make some tcpdump. In the first test case, if I tcpdump the Host2
NIC, I can see ARP request encapsulated in VLAN 1000, but If snif the
tap of VM2, I cannot see ARP request.