[ovs-discuss] error in installing openvswitch1.4.0 on FreeBSD 9

saeedeh motlagh saeedeh.motlagh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 08:45:42 UTC 2012

thanks Justin,
i see that port before but it is openvswitch version 1.1.0 and after that,
there is no port for newer versions of openvswitch. i need some features
which is added to openvswitch 1.3.0 and the latter version.
i wanna know if i can have the newer version of openvswitch on FreeBSD or
not and how do it.
thanks for your attention