[ovs-discuss] need help - installing userspace openvswitch

evo evo letevo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 23:21:57 UTC 2012

>>"datapath_type" is not being set to "netdev", as described in
INSTALL.userspace.

I had set this, but still i was seeing the message.
Because of above failure i moved to kernel datapath, but if there is way
to make userspace work it will help me (at least in initial debugging).

I have not setup traffic yet, so i am not sure even if with
"Netlink family 'ovs_datapath' does not exist" message my userspace
datapath was actually set.

regards,
Evo