[ovs-discuss] Open vSwitch - Private VLANS (as per RFC5517)

Justin Pettit jpettit at nicira.com
Sun Apr 22 21:21:19 UTC 2012

Hi, Giles.  There was some discussion about adding PVLAN support last month:

	http://openvswitch.org/pipermail/discuss/2012-March/006816.html

Based on later comments in the thread, it sounds like Benoît was putting that development on hold.  It would be great to have someone contribute an implementation.  I don't know of it being on anyone's immediate roadmap right now, though.

--Justin