[ovs-discuss] warning messages regarding buffer space and unknown buffer

junaid khalid junaid.khalid at seecs.nust.edu.pk
Wed Apr 25 05:38:45 UTC 2012

Hi,

we are talking about the recv failed problem (system at br0: recv failed (No
buffer space available)).

It cannot be the problem with the controller since the flows are already
written in the userspace. We have very limited rate (400 pkts/sec)  while
writing the flows and the controller can handle this rate easily.