[ovs-discuss] Unexpected retransmissions

Abhishek Chanda abhishek.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 22:49:45 UTC 2012

Yes, I am monitoring the interface on the VM and the tap interface on the host.
I have a flow to redirect traffic to my controller and when the
controller sees a HTTP packet, it writes a flow to redirect all
subsequent HTTP packets to a different server. The flow is being
written properly and it gets hit also. But all subsequent packets seem
to be duplicated, one goes to the original server and one to the new
server. This does seem like an issue with Virtuabox. Thanks for the
reply.

Thanks