[ovs-discuss] [ovs-dev] Rate Limit - help

mvpbl_c at iol.pt mvpbl_c at iol.pt
Tue Aug 21 08:24:26 UTC 2012

Hello,

    I have follow the guide that you said but the problem maintains.

    This is my steps:
    #ovs-vsctl set bridge br0 datapath_type=netdeV
    #ovs-vsctl add-port br0 eth0
    #ovs-vsctl add-port br0 eth1

    I have created birdge br0 with eth0 and eth1 under it.
    #sudo ovs-vsctl list-ports br0
    eth0
    eth1

    I try to aply this rate-limit:
    #ovs-vsctl set Interface eth0 ingress_policing_rate=1000
    #ovs-vsctl set Interface eth0 ingress_policing_burst=100

    and also this:
    #ovs-vsctl set Interface eth1 ingress_policing_rate=1000
    #ovs-vsctl set Interface eth1 ingress_policing_burst=100

    Do someone see something wrong?

    Is possible to do this using an QoS policy instead of this interface
rate limit? Can someone give me some example?

    Regards,
    Marco