[ovs-discuss] Open vSwitch Red Hat Installation CentOS 6.3

Brent Salisbury brent.salisbury at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 02:06:12 UTC 2012

Thanks Kyle!

How is VXLan heading into master going? Lots of folks looking forward to
that from feedback I get. Also get asked about STT encap a lot. I like to
save my questions on IRC for the brilliant Mr. Pfaff for when I really
need it :) #openvswitch on irc.freenode.net in case anyone hasn't heard of
it before. Lots of good folks willing help where they can.

Cya!
--Brent