[ovs-discuss] Doubts about traffic

Rafael Gomes rggg88 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 01:21:15 UTC 2012

Good morning,
I'm new in OpenVswitch and Openflow. For that i'm working with a network with 5 ovs, two hosts and using a floodlight controller to simulated openflow. But i found some problems, and i don't know why.
First case is the ovs 4 each times that i start ovs-switched server, generated a more traffic that is usual, how you can look in annex.After 10s when i do the next configuration ovsdb-server --remote=punix:/usr/local/var/run/openvswitch/db.sock \--remote=db:Open_vSwitch,manager_options \--private-key=db:SSL,private_key \--certificate=db:SSL,certificate \--bootstrap-ca-cert=db:SSL,ca_cert \--pidfile --detach & \n ovs-vsctl --no-wait init \n ovs-vswitchd --pidfile --detach\n ovs-vsctl set-controller br0  tcp:193.136.93.208:6633And try make a capture with tshark, i see this (see object in anex).
Is normall? I think no, because the other ovs don't create this traffic.