[ovs-discuss] Question about arp

Rafael Gomes rggg88 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 5 01:23:58 UTC 2012

Good night
Sorry but i don't understand very well your answer.
I understand that arp and ip is diferent, but for that the ovs insert a new rules? And done want he want?
My case is this :when i use the floodlight in 1.0 version to static push flows about ip, the flows are well insert in the flow tables of ovs switch, but when i try ping the two hosts, in the flow tables of each ovs be appear more two flows that i don't pushing.  If you can help me, i will be gratefull for that.
Thanks so much, and sorry if my question is stupid.