[ovs-discuss] Question about arp

Jesse Gross jesse at nicira.com
Wed Dec 5 01:48:02 UTC 2012

This is likely due to some behavior in your application/Floodlight.
Please try to look at the traffic between OVS and your controller to
see what flows it is installing in response to the traffic on the box.
 OVS doesn't insert these types of flows by itself and without knowing
what your controller is trying to do it's impossible to tell what is
going on.