[ovs-discuss] Controller reference as name

Wanderson Paim wanderson.paim at inf.ufrgs.br
Fri Dec 7 18:36:33 UTC 2012

Hi Ben and Justin,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I have a set of controllers IPs, which would take
control in case of primary controller failure. Maybe setting more than one
would fit. How could I do it, I tried separating with comma like "ovs-vsctl
set-controller br0 tcp:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:6633,tcp:yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy:6633". But
just the first controller is contacted, even when I shut the first down the
second is not contacted. I didn't found googling.

Regards.,

--
Jesus, Wanderson

We don't currently allow setting the controller based on name mostly due to