[ovs-discuss] OVS support for OpenFlow 1.3 or 1.2 - specifically per flow meters feature

Christian Esteve Rothenberg chesteve at dca.fee.unicamp.br
Wed Dec 12 16:40:57 UTC 2012

> You wrote down that "Soon we will be releasing a pre-configured VM that
> ..." When are you expecting this release to be available? Can we have
> something to play with before the formal release is aired?
We plan to officially release the VM before December 25th ;)

You can either play by fetching the code of the 1.3 switch and NOX
from the github repository (https://github.com/CPqD), or try this beta
version of the pre-configured VM (be patient with the server's BW):
ftp://ftp.cpqd.com.br/pub/openflow/

Cheers,
Christian

--