[ovs-discuss] Test OVS kernel module using only one machine

Ahmed Talha Khan auny87 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:19:49 UTC 2012

I am not aware of the internal port functionality. Can you kindly elaborate
your answer a bit more. Also what do you mean by "add IP configuration on
your bridge port"? How will that help in sending traffic in?

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:14 PM, Kyle Mestery (kmestery) <kmestery at cisco.com

--
Regards,
-Ahmed Talha Khan