[ovs-discuss] Implement queues with hierarchy using HTB

Mathumitha S cerisierfilix at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 24 01:28:07 UTC 2012

Thanks Ben. Can you please tell me how to disconnect the queues from the QoS records? I have used the command 'ovs−vsctl −− destroy QoS eth0 −− clear Port eth0 qos' before using the 'ovs-vsctl destroy queue 9ff1bfda-3f00-44b9-8e0f-0d3fc1261c08' command. Is it not correct? Which other command should I use to disconnect the queues?

Thanks,
Mathumitha