[ovs-discuss] Vlans questions

韩金朋 hanjp at neusoft.com
Mon Dec 24 04:14:04 UTC 2012

hi friends:
I have a question on how to configure VLANs between forwards。I have multiple virtual machines on different hosts,
and how to make two cross Vlans virtual machine communication, and they are on different hosts. Thanks.

jinpeng han
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.