[ovs-discuss] discuss Digest, Vol 42, Issue 47

hasan mustafa hasan8322 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 15:44:23 UTC 2012

> "ovs-vsctl clear qos eth0 queues" ought to do it.  You might need to
> specify the qos record by uuid if you already disconnected it from the
> port.

thanks before, i will try this command to delete my queue, and it is work.
but i get little problem, still left one colums qos, when i try to delete
it, i get some error messages  transaction error: {"details":"cannot delete
QoS row 8fac0d05-1dba-4cd7-8693-e45d7635d36e because of 1 remaining
reference(s)","error":"referential integrity violation"}